With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls without having to go back and forth updating two systems with redundant information. You can create the following rules to keep both systems data synchronized:
- When a new contact calls, create a contact in Microsoft Dynamics
- When an outbound call ends in Talkdesk, log a call in Microsoft Dynamics
- When a contact is updated in Talkdesk, update the contact in Microsoft Dynamics
These automated tasks will help to streamline customer interactions and enhance the quality of service your team provides to customers.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the “Admin” tab .
- Click on “Integrations” and click the Microsoft Dynamics “Settings” button .
- Click on “Add New Automated Task” 
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Click “Save”.
Let’s walk through an example of creating the automated task: “when an outbound call disposition code is set then Create a call log in Microsoft Dynamics CRM” .
Select the event, "When an outbound call disposition code is set" in Talkdesk  then the action, "log a call " in Microsoft Dynamics. Talkdesk will then automatically create a log the call under the contact in Microsoft Dynamics each time an outbound call disposition is set.
You can customize the call details to be sent to Microsoft Dynamics by dragging the relevant fields into the text boxes, such as ;
Once you complete this configuration, click "Save" to activate the automated task.
If you have any questions or would like any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.