Setting up this integration is simple. No programming is required; just enter your Microsoft Dynamics account information and the integration process is complete. Talkdesk supports online edition only, 2011 version and above.
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' section at the top of the page .
- Select the 'Integrations' tab  and click on the Microsoft Dynamics 'Connect' button .
Then, fill out the form with your Microsoft Dynamics credentials:
- For the 'Organization' , use the same as the one in your Microsoft Dynamics account.
- Select the appropriate boxes to customize the configuration in order to synchronize contacts, notes and orders .
Once you complete these steps, click 'Save' . And that's it!
The Talkdesk and Microsoft Dynamics Integration is activated and information will now automatically synchronize between both systems.
If you have any questions about this integration, or if you would like assistance configuring it, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our call center software product experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.