As an administrator, you can configure Talkdesk to automatically delete all call recordings after a predetermined amount of time. You can choose to delete recordings after 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or never.
To define the retention policy of your call recordings:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the "Admin" section .
- Click the "Preferences" tab .
- Scroll down to the "Call Settings" section.
- Select the desired option from the "Delete Call and Voicemail Recordings"  dropdown menu list: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or never.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
Call/voicemail recordings older than the selected period will now be periodically removed.