Setting up this integration is simple. No programming is required; just enter your Contactually account information and the integration process is complete.
Get Your Contactually API Key
First you need to obtain your Contactually credentials. Log into your Contactually account and:
- Click on your profile picture or initials on the top bar, then select 'Settings' from the dropdown menu .
- On the left sidebar click 'API + Apps' .
- Copy your API key .
Activate the Contactually Integration in Talkdesk
Once you have obtained your Contactually credentials, log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Admin' tab  at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Integrations' tab .
- Click on the Contactually 'Settings' button .
Fill out the form as follows:
- Paste the API key  you have just copied from Contactually.
- Select the appropriate boxes to synchronize contacts, interactions and activity history .
- Once you complete these steps click 'Save'  and that's it!
The Talkdesk and Contactually integration is now complete and you can start adding your automations.
If you have any questions about this integration, or if you would like assistance configuring it, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.