Setting up this integration is simple. No programming is required; just enter your Bigcommerce account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration (Note: you must have admin permissions).
Get Your Bigcommerce.com Credentials
First, you need to obtain your Bigcommerce credentials. Log into your Bigcommerce account and:
- Click "Setup & Tools" on the top right sub bar .
- In the ‘Advanced tools’ column, select "Legacy API accounts" .
- Click "Create a Legacy API Account" . Your new API Path and API Token will be created and displayed so you'll need to copy it somewhere safe before continuing.
- Enter a new "Username" .
- Click "Save" .
Activate Bigcommerce Integration in Talkdesk
1. Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
2. Click on the "Admin" section  at the top of the page.
3. Select the "Integrations" tab  and click on the Bigcommerce "Connect" button .
4. Fill out the form with your Desk.com credentials:
- The Website is your API Path .
- Enter your Username .
- Enter your API Token .
Select the appropriate boxes to customize the configuration in order to synchronize contacts, notes and orders .
Once you complete these steps click "Save" and that's it! The Talkdesk and Bigcommerce integration is activated and you can start adding your automations!