Setting up the Shopify integration is simple. No programming is required; just enter your Shopify account information and the integration process is complete.
With one-click integrations, your team will be up and running in minutes.
Get Your Shopify API Key
Please log in to your Shopify account as an Administrator and follow these steps:
- Select 'Apps'  on the left menu.
- Click on the link 'Manage private apps' .
- Click on 'Generate API credentials' .
- Type in a name for your app and, if you wish, add a Contact email  .
- Check and set the appropriate permissions . You can also do this later.
- Click on 'Save' .
- The authentication information will be updated and you need to copy the generated 'API key' and the 'Password' .
Activate the Shopify Integration in Talkdesk
Now that you have the authentication details from Shopify, please log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Admin' tab  at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Integrations' tab  and click on the Shopify 'Connect' button .
In the form, do the following:
- Enter your Shopify sub-domain in 'Account name' .
- Paste the 'API Key' and 'Password'  that you copied from Shopify.
- Select the appropriate boxes to synchronize contacts and interactions .
- Once you have completed these steps click 'Save' , and that’s it!
The Talkdesk and Shopify integration is now complete.