All agents with a dedicated phone number or extension can define their own settings for their phone number or extension. Specifically, they can configure their voicemail greeting, timezone and business hours so they are unique from other settings in their company’s Talkdesk account.
To configure your agent settings follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account.
- Click on your name in the top righthand corner .
- Select "Settings"  from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the "Numbers" tab .
- Click on the "Greetings" tab .
- Click the "Add New Message"  button next to "Voicemail Message” to define your voicemail greeting.
- If you would like to type in a message to be converted to an audio voicemail message to play to callers, select "Text to Speech" and type your message next to the box labeled "Message".
- Alternatively, if you have a pre-recorded message that you would like to play to callers, select "Upload File" and click the "Choose File" button.
- Click the "Custom Settings"  tab to define your timezone and configure your business hours. Then follow these instructions.
- Once you have finished configuring your settings, click "Save" .