Highrise integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just enter your Highrise account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' section at the top of the page .
- Select the 'Integrations' tab  and click on the Highrise 'Connect' button .
Fill out the form with your Highrise information:
- Add your Highrise sub-domain in 'Account Name' .
- Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts, interactions and conversation history.
- Click on 'Connect Highrise' .
You will be redirected to a new page, where you need to enter your Highrise credentials.
Enter your 'Email or username', and press 'Next' to enter your password .
In the new page that opens, select 'Yes, I'll allow access'  to give Talkdesk permission into your Highrise account.
Once this is done, you will see a message from Talkdesk informing that the integration has been set up successfully.
The Talkdesk and Highrise integration is now complete and information will be automatically synchronized between the two accounts.