When your Talkdesk account is created, there are two automated tasks that we have already set up for you and that are enabled by default: to send the account creator notifications for a missed call and when a voicemail is left.
Admins however, can add as many new automations as they wish (e.g., notifying agents when a voicemail is assigned to them), edit or disable these automations at any time.
To disable missed call or voicemail notifications, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into your Talkdesk as an Administrator
- Select the 'Admin' section on the top navigation bar .
- Click on the 'Integrations' tab .
- Select the 'Email Notifier' integration and click on 'Settings' link .
- Next to the automation you want to disable click the 'Settings' button an then Edit :
Note: You can also delete the automation by selecting the 'Delete' task option instead. However, please note that once deleted you will be forced to recreate it from scratch if ever needed again. Switching the automation off might be a better option in case you don't want it in use now but feel you might need it in the future.
- To disable the automation, scroll to the bottom of the screen and change the automation from 'On' to 'Off' .
- 'Save' your changes :