Call conferencing allows you to add guests to a call. A guest can be another agent, a customer/prospect/lead or a manager:
To add one or more guests for a conference call:
- Click the “Add Guest” button  while on the line with your first caller. Your keypad will then look like this:
- Add a new agent or manager to the call by simply clicking the name or the “+” sign next to the name :
- Agents who are logged in and available to receive calls will have a green dot next to their names:
- Agents who are in any Away status will display an orange icon next to their names: They may or may not be free to accept the call.
- Agents who are offline will have a gray dot next to their names:
- You can also add a person who is not a Talkdesk agent or manager by typing in their phone number under 'External number' .
- In case you saved and would like to select it from your Hotlist of External Favorite Phone Numbers, simply click the star  and pick your number from the drop-down menu .
- If you're aware that this agent or number has an IVR in place and wish to bypass it, make sure to tick the box next to 'with IVR' .
- Click the “Add External User”  (the new agent's or external phone will immediately start ringing).
Once accepted, the new agent or customer is automatically added to your call conference, and you can start your multi-way conversation.