Google Contacts integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required, just enter your Google Contacts account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the “Admin”  tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “integrations”  tab and click on the Google Contacts “Connect” button .
- Fill out the form with your Google Contacts information.
- Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts.
- Click “Connect Google Contacts” . This action will redirect you to the Google login page.
You will need to enter your Google login information  and allow Talkdesk to manage your contacts . Once you finish, there will be a screen to let you know that the integration has been set up successfully.
The Talkdesk and Google Contacts integration is now complete!
Contact information will be automatically synchronized between Talkdesk and Google Contacts.