When a call ends in Talkdesk it can be classified according to its hang up cause: the reason why the call was finished.
The following are the possible values for this field:
- Offered: call was accepted by the system but didn't reach an agent. In case of voicemails, the call went straight to voicemail without ringing any agent.
- Handled: call was answered by an agent; or went to voicemail (or back to the queue) after ringing at least one agent.
- IVR: caller hung up while in the IVR.
- Waiting: caller hung up while in the waiting queue.
- Hold: caller hung up during hold.
- Transfer: caller hung up while being transferred.