If you see an "Experiencing network connectivity issues" error message in Callbar, this indicates poor or interrupted internet connectivity.
Please do the following:
- Re-establish your internet connection and refresh the page.
If this does not solve the issue:
- Make sure that you are using an Ethernet connection and not WiFi.
WiFi lacks reliability for voice communications as it is prone to increased latency and interference from other devices.
Please check this article for more information on why we strongly recommend using an Ethernet connection.
- If an Ethernet connection is not available yet, use a 5GHz router instead of a 2.4GHz one.
- Close any apps that may be unnecessarily using your bandwidth up.
If you are still experiencing issues:
- Ask your IT department or network administrator. We recommend configuring and optimizing the internal network according to these guidelines.
- Check with your ISP.