With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls without having to go back and forth updating two systems with redundant information.
Once you have activated, your OnePageCRM integration, you can start adding your automations.
To keep your agents’ busy work to a minimum, you can create the following automated tasks (and more):
- When a call from a new contact is missed in Talkdesk, create a contact in OnePageCRM.
- When a call from an existing contact is missed in Talkdesk, add a note in OnePageCRM.
- When an outbound call starts in Talkdesk, create a contact in OnePageCRM.
- When an outbound call ends in Talkdesk, add a note in OnePageCRM.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' tab .
- Select 'Integrations'  and click the OnePageCRM 'Settings' button.
- Click on 'Add your first automated task for OnePageCRM’ . Or, 'Add New Automated Task' if this is not the first automated task.
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Click on 'Save'.
Let’s take the example of creating a new contact in OnePageCRM when an outbound call is started in Talkdesk. Follow these steps to set up this automated task:
Select the trigger as ‘When an outbound call starts  in Talkdesk, then create contact  in OnePageCRM’.
Talkdesk will automatically create a contact in OnePageCRM each time an outbound call is started.
You can customize the information sent to OnePageCRM by dragging the desired trigger fields to the boxes on the right. For example:
Drag the "Caller's number" trigger field
Drag the "Contact ID" trigger field
Once finished, click 'Save'  to activate the automated task.
You can disable and re-enable this trigger at any time by switching the toggle to 'OFF' / 'ON' .