There is a new tab that controls the visibility of AppConnect features within Talkdesk (for example, the My Apps dropdown). There are also application-level permissions:
- Create: Grant ability to install and update apps.
- View: Grant access to view installed apps.
- Update: Grant ability to update installed apps.
By default, only Admin and Supervisor roles have access to AppConnect. The Admin role is set to include the ‘Create’, ‘View’ and ‘Update’ permissions, while Supervisors only have the ‘View’ permissions.
Defining and Editing Permissions for Talkdesk AppConnect
To configure how your agents should be able to access Talkdesk AppConnect, follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the "Admin" section at the top of the page .
- Click the "Roles" tab .
- Click the "Pencil" icon  in the permissions column next to the role you would like to change.
- A window will popup with options for configuring this team role.
- Select the AppConnect tab .
- Make sure the box by AppConnect  is unchecked, if you do not wish to allow users to see the MyApps dropdown in Talkdesk
- Make sure the boxes under Create  and Update  are unchecked, if you do not wish to allow users to be able to install applications from the Talkdesk AppConnect or edit application settings.
- Click "Save" to apply these settings .