To take advantage of a 360 degree view of the incoming caller while using the Callbar:
- Click the contact details icon to the right of the avatar to view the caller Snapshot .
The Caller Snapshot will then display the following information:
- When an inbound call is received, you can see via which ring group  the call is coming from.
- Before answering a call, you can see how long the caller has been waiting .
Wait time starts counting as soon as the call connects. It includes all time spent listening to greetings, IVR, and ringing to agents. It stops as soon as the call reaches an agent to accept or reject.
- Shows the phone number the caller is using to call you.
- Click the number or adjacent copy icon  to copy the number to a clipboard so you can then paste it in another window or application.
Note: Wait time is not displayed for the second agent when a call is transferred.
Also, when a blind transferred call is received, it will show a tag containing the name of the agent who requested the transfer  instead of the ring group: