The Talkdesk Reporting API is an advanced programmatic method to access historical report data in Talkdesk, available now in Beta for customers on our Enterprise plan.
With the Talkdesk Reporting API you can:
- Extract a raw log of all calls made in Talkdesk.
- Extract a raw log of all agent status changes made in Talkdesk.
- Integrate your Talkdesk data with other business applications ie: Workforce Management, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse tools, etc.
- Build your own custom dashboards.
- Perform data analysis and forecasting, as well as help staff your call center more effectively.
Please note the following additional information about the Reporting API:
- Talkdesk Reporting API is currently in Beta.
- It is an asynchronous API for accessing historical data programmatically. i.e. developers will programmatically submit a request for a report, wait for the the request to process, then programmatically download the report once it has been created. It is unrelated to the Scheduled Reports available in our main web application and available to all customers.
- The time it takes our system to take a request and provide the report will vary based on traffic and report size.
- Our Reporting API does not provide access to real-time data. It is strictly for accessing historical call and agent status data, and only results from an hour past the request or older will be available (e.g. if you make the request at 2pm, you can only generate a report for results generated at 1pm or older).
- During the beta period, endpoints are subject to change on short notice - so you should ensure that you have a development team readily available to make changes as Talkdesk continues to tweak the APIs based on feedback, and works towards finalizing them for our GA (General Availability) release.
To request access please reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) or email our support team: email@example.com.
Documentation for the Reporting API is available here.