Talkdesk for Salesforce accounts can now add a related list to see Talkdesk Activities on the Account object:
- Users can view all related TD activities for an account with all the related data, such as disposition codes, talk time, ring groups, and a link to call recordings.
- This will lookup the associated account based on the the contact associated with the Talkdesk activity.
- Will only work if a contact is only associated with one account.
- If a contact is assigned to more than one account, the Talkdesk activity won’t be associated correctly.
How to setup:
- Go to Page Layouts  under Accounts:
- Select the Page Layout to edit :
- Go to Related List  in the Account layout and drag the Talkdesk Activities  related list to the related list section:
You will now see your Talkdesk Activities  on the selected Account object: