- Callbar single-sign-on (SSO) with new Identity Providers. Besides Salesforce, agents can now login to Talkdesk Callbar using their Okta, OneLogin and Google credentials.
- Callbar Integration. Admins can configure the agent's default Integration to allow agents to open and search contacts on the selected integration straight from the Callbar.
- Callbar new contact creation. When a call is made or received using the Callbar, if the contact does not yet exist in the account list of contacts in Talkdesk, agents can now create the new contact directly in the Callbar.
- Talkdesk Live: Visual feedback in the UI for widgets refresh rate. Refresh rates for Today, Last Hour, Last 30 Minutes or Last 5 Minutes widgets are now made available directly from the Talkdesk Live dashboard.
- Account Single Sign-on provider. Admins can select the Single Sign-on provider for their account from a list of four available options: Salesforce, Okta, OneLogin and Google.
- Single Sign-on for the Talkdesk main application. Once this option is enabled, users can now also login to the Talkdesk main web application using their SSO credentials.
- Easy Callbar user setup in Salesforce Managed Package (GA) - The latest package is live and updated on the App Exchange, which includes a new setup process for assigning users to the Callbar CTI.
- The Callbar outbound phone number dropdown is now sorted alphabetically and then by number.
- Deleted/Inactive/Merged contacts in Zendesk are now removed from Talkdesk after they are removed from Zendesk. Contact sync with Zendesk has been updated to better handle contacts that are merged in Zendesk, which will resolve issues that some customers have experienced with contacts failing to pop.
- Changes to Reporting Calendars Date Range Selection. User experience was improved to make sure Talkdesk remains an easy-to-use application.
- Callbar: Logging a note button was disabled while the notes section was expanded.
- Callbar: Disposition codes failed to appear after a blind transfer.
- Reporting: Change Page in Calls and Dispositions Tabs was not responding.
- Reporting: Report name text was overlapping the text in the "Type" column.
- Reporting: Fixed a bug in Talkdesk Live that was preventing Supervisors from monitoring some calls.