Setting up this integration is simple. No programming is required; just configure your OneLogin account information and the integration process is complete.
OneLogin Integration Activation
First you need to configure OneLogin to work as Single Sign-on provider for Talkdesk.
Starting in the OneLogin admin dashboard portal, do the following:
1. Go to Apps > Add Apps .
2. Search for Talkdesk and add the Talkdesk SAML connector . Save it.
3. Select the SSO tab  and copy the Issuer URL :
4. Navigate to the Configuration tab . Type in the name of your Talkdesk account (the domain name only without .mytalkdesk.com)  and paste the Issuer URL into the Audience field :
Note: Also copy this link into a blank document such as Word so you can retrieve it later when configuring OneLogin in Talkdesk.
5. Select the Users tab, click in your user and make sure that the email address is the same of your Talkdesk account:
You can then also add any required new users.
6. Go to the main screen. Once you click on your newly created app you'll be redirected to Talkdesk as a logged in user.
Activate OneLogin Integration in Talkdesk
After completing the steps above, please contact our Support team with the 'Issuer URL' (metadata URL) copied in step , and they will do the activation in Talkdesk.
On June 21st, 2017, we are changing the SSO settings and configuration for OneLogin in Talkdesk, so that it becomes much faster and easier for you, through a new UI.
From this date onward, while we migrate to the new UI, you will temporarily not be able to activate the OneLogin integration in Talkdesk by yourself.
Once the OneLogin URL has been added by our team, the integration will be ready.
If you wish to log in to the Talkdesk main web application or Callbar using your OneLogin credentials, simply follow these instructions.
If you have any questions or would like further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
Existing customers: please read this article.